Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 21, 2012

So I was planning on taking a two-hour hike in the Zion National Park today, but there was a wind advisory all day and rain in the park, so I decided to head straight to the Grand Canyon instead. Sage was able to walk through some snow for the first time and my hotel is conveniently near the IMAX theater at the Grand Canyon's South Rim Entrance. I viewed the video in preparation for my drive along the rim in the morning. It is supposed to snow again briefly overnight, but should clear up quickly. After checking out the canyon tomorrow I'm making the six-hour drive to Albuquerque.







5 comments:

  1. Cool blog, Jill! Can't wait to see the photos. Safe and fun travels! Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Looking forward to seeing your photos. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill, Glad to hear you are having such a good time on your travels so far. I will enjoy seeing and hearing about the states you visit through your words and pictures. Maybe I will become less geographically challenged and your folks can stop giving me such a hard time :)
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! I am so happy we get to experience this road trip with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never gonna happen Al! Loving the pictures Tildy. Look forward to seeing more. Be safe

    ReplyDelete