Saturday, February 4, 2012

February 4, 2012

February 4, 2012
Happy Birthday Mama! I hope you had a great day!

I finally arrived in Virginia today after spending two nights in Nashville, Tennessee. I loved Music City! It was amazing to sit in the Ryman Auditorium and review the history and culture of the first Grand Ole Opry.

I was also able to check out the Country Music Hall of Fame and purchase a few classic country albums at a downtown record store. The people in Nashville are super friendly. Can't wait to visit again!

Tomorrow I am going to drive from Harrisonburg to Alexandria and check out a few apartments. Hopefully I will have a new address soon!
























2 comments:

  1. Love the pics. Good luck apt hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! Any luck on the apartment hunting?

    ReplyDelete