Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March 27, 2012

For those of you who haven't heard yet, I was able to find a studio apartment in a nice complex in Woodbridge, VA. I am about 45 minutes south of Washington, DC. Today I was offered a part-time teller position at Wells Fargo! I'll be working right here in town, so Sage will still have plenty of opportunities to get out of this room :)

There is an awesome park here in town that we have been visiting daily, and on Friday I met with some professors and current graduate students at American University. They have an amazing history program and I am going to try to get in for this Fall Semester. If all goes well, I'll have an internship at the Smithsonian within the next year! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congrats on the new job and apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Glad you are settling in! Keep up the posts. What an adventure!

    ReplyDelete